Absentee Owner - is offering, for sale, his Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Malvern, AR. New 5-acres Gardens adjacent to an established County/Fraternal Organ. Cemetery. 1-acre developed and platted. Well-maintained; NO marketing. Great opportunity and potential for a resident-owner.
COASTAL NORTH CAROLINA - cemetery with grand Chapel Mausoleum. 30+- acres cemetery of which 5+- acres is developed. Small fully equipped, minimally-operating funeral facility on the property. Large inventory of crypts and niches available for marketing - "zero" active marketing for several years. An "asset" sale with a small base of business. An unusual opportunity for an aggressive funeral director/owner! MOTIVATED OWNER WILL ASSIST WITH ATTRACTIVE ACQUISITION STRUCTURE. A really "rare" opportunity in the industry.
NW from PITTSBURGH - 28.5+- acres historical cemetery approx. 23-miles NW from Pittsburgh, PA. 18.5+- acres undeveloped. Rolling terrain dotted with mature Pines and other trees. A rare opportunity to acquire a unique property near a major metropolitan city and a number of towns and municipalities comprising a substantial market area. An exceptional "destination" property for marketing to a targeted market segment (or segments). An attractive value at an enormously attractive price offered by a motivated owner. Complete marketing package available. Let's visit...
South Carolina North Coast Cemetery - Beautiful 11+ acres cemetery with Chapel Mausoleum, Columbarium, Cremation Garden and more. Outstanding development with highly marketable products. NO marketing staff or strategies. Rare opportunity in a fertile market plus opportunities for funeral facility and crematory on site - totally different profit centers. Attractive marketing package available for serious prospects. OPPORTUNITY to acquire a sister cemetery to yield a combined 22+ acres with additional Mausoleum, Columbarium and other features.
- NEW MEXICO MAJOR METRO AREA - Substantial Mortician Service/Transportation Company with attractive clientele; 1,200+- total annual calls with large continued growth available. "Top drawer" assets in excellent condition. Step into a super-performing business in a lucrative market area.
- NEW MEXICO - 85 to 95+- Total Calls for Service and $800k in pre-needs, the preferred Funeral Establishment in the area. Well-managed and attractive business in a great location near Texas and Colorado via Interstate and State Highways. Very attractive facility on main traffic artery. Approx. 80-mi. to Angel Fire & Red River, NM. Monument business included with excellent revenue. This is a perfect opportunity for a young or a semi-retired Funeral Director to continue enjoying the relationships and service with the Rocky Mountain hunting, hiking, skiing and other interests. Also, a great town in which to make new friends and to continue growing this business. Check this out by calling and visiting with me.
- TEXAS HILL COUNTRY - Southwestern Architecture - 11,000+ sf in brick, single-story funeral home with attached garage and porte cochere; 4,500 sf residence - all on 2+ acres property, crematory plumbed for retort(s) not installed. Attractively furnished and equipped and providing 260+ calls annually. An important property in a highly desirable location - a PLUM on today's market.
- DALLAS/FORT WORTH METRO AREA- Unusually attractive facility and business in dynamic market. Historically 120 to 150 total calls for service. $1M+ in preneeds; positioned for an aggressive Director to continue growing the business dramatically. Upscale, targeted market expanding rapidly. A rare opportunity in a highly desirable metro-market.
- ODESSA TX AREA - ATTRACTIVE FUNERAL HOME with adjacent paved parking. No competition in town. 140+- total calls annually with handsome Gross Revenue and "Cash Flow". Approx. $2.5M in Pre-Needs. Rare opportunity.
Currently we do not have any listings available for this region. Please try back later.
Ultra-attractive Ohio Funeral Home - Southern Ohio - Very attractive 50+- call funeral home of 5,200 sf not including porches and garages; attached residence of 3,240 sf plus 1,344 sf basement not including porch and garage. Very well maintained buildings and large corner lot. 40-years of family-owned and operated funeral service. Sorry no pictures available at this time. Buyer-Rep required to pursue this opportunity.
WASHINGTON METROPOLITAN AREA - Attractive, approx. 25-acres cemetery with long frontage on major Parkway in the Washington Metropolitan Area. There has been NO marketing for many years. The property is ripe for aggressive development and promotion to targeted market(s) of focused product. Very nice Veteran's Garden; Pet Cemetery should be, likewise, marketed in the area. Prime "property and assets" for a knowledgeable cemeterian. Ideal destination property for targeted marketing to the lucrative Metro DC Cremation market. PRICE REDUCED BY MOTIVATED OWNER! Available for less than "asset" value!